- The Mesa ESD work shoe by Keen Utility® protects you against unpredictable work sites, while providing comfort and support all day long.
- Steel toe shoe is ideal for light duty work.
- Water-resistant leather upper.
- Features Electro static dissipative (ESD) technology to reduce excess static electricity.
- Left and right anatomically correct protective steel-toe shoe provides a roomier toe box and excellent arch support that cradles the natural contours of the foot.
- Traditional lace-up design.
- Features lining with hydrophobic and hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology.
- KEEN.PROTECT is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Nonmarking KEEN.GRIP™ rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant, and meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter / Autumn 2017 Keen Utility Mesa ESD Cascade Brown/Forest Night BOTH Ways Quality Products