- Reliable in both style and performance, the Dallas Wellington will keep you comfortable and moving smoothly throughout your work day.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Slip-on boot with pull straps.
- Keen.Dry™ waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Removable thermal heat shield footbed.
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Unique anatomically-correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
- Keen.Key-Tech is a full-length TPU stability plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Spring / Summer Keen Utility Dallas Wellington Dark Brown BOTH Ways Adequate supply