- The TBM3010 from Old West Boots® is perfect for the gentleman cowboy with its rich leather construction and classic Western stitching design.
- Leather upper with a soft polished finish.
- Features three-row fancy Western stitching pattern on shaft.
- Hand-corded medallion.
- Man-made lining.
- Cushioned insole for all-day comfort.
- Reinforced shank for added stability.
- Cowboy heel.
- Narrow round toe.
- Heavy duty rubber work outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 12 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Old West Boots TBM3010 Black BOTH Ways Summer main section