- Perform at your best in unpredictable environments all-year round with the reliable and comfortable protection of the Kamik® Shelter boot!
- Neoprene upper with a waterproof 7mm four-way stretch design.
- Moisture-wicking air mesh and fleece lining for the perfect combination of breathability and warmth.
- Shaft can be folded down to reveal orange safety collar.
- Features Aegis® Antibacterial Treatment throughout the boot for superior protection against odors.
- Kamik's LockFIT technology uses injection molding and proprietary split last construction for a specific foot form. It creates a more tailored, comfortable and supportive fit to minimize movement and lost energy, without sacrificing ease of entry or protection.
- Back heel kick for easy removal.
- Removable EVA AEGIS® Antibacterial insole provides a fresh foot environment.
- X shank for reliable support.
- Waterproof,lightweight Synthetic Rubber(He) shell offers a flexible fit with enduring protection.
- Kamik's Rubber(He) GUIDE 4-Season Outsole is ideal for outdoor use in any season.
- Outsole bottom oil, acid, and slip resistant.
- Temp rated at -40°F/-40°C. (Yup, those temp conversions are correct.)
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Autumn Kamik Shelter Black BOTH Ways cheap price