- The lightweight and durable BL519 boot from Blundstone® provides both style and protection, allowing it to easily transition from work to after-hours fun.
- Durable leather upper for durability.
- Strobel slip lasted construction.
- Green elastic panels provide excellent stretch.
- V cut upper reduces stitching exposure.
- Toe spring is ergonomically engineered to reduce wearer fatigue.
- Synthetic interior lining.
- Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae. It also includes a large insert of PORON® XRD™, the world's most advanced microcellular shock-absorbing protection for underfoot comfort.
- Fully removable comfort footbed.
- PU midsole for supportive comfort.
- Steel shank ensures correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.
- Thermo urethane (TPU) gum outsole is highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack, and is slip resistant to oil, acid, and organic fat.
- Heat-resistant outsole for up to 284ºF.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size AU 4 (US Women's 7), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Autumn Blundstone BL519 Stout Brown/Olive BOTH Ways Crazy prices